Saturday 15 June 2013

FROM CLAIRE, ALBANY

 
"HI CLAIRE,
 
You did a grate job drawling me.  you are really good at drawling. i can see it. but i have to say something no offense.  you made me look fat and that is really offensive no offense.  jus saying. so dont do that ever again or ELSE. 
 
I love you. but i love me more.
love,
Miranda"
 
"Hey miranda,
its me claire.  This is my artwork that i drew freehanded. I'm 12 so, i'm not totally experienced  but you are so good at singing, dancing, modeling and everything. I am your #1 mirfanda.
Love,
claire albany,NY"
 
Do you have work that you'd like to submit to the Mirfanda Art Blog? Send it in to mirfandaart@gmail.com with your name, age and country, plus some words on your work and love for Miranda! Every submission is guaranteed to get featured with a critique from Miranda Sings herself! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment