Wednesday 21 August 2013

FROM SANDRA, TEXAS


"dear sandra
you did a relly good job doing graphic desining art on the computer ofme. but u made a mistake.  u put the name "colleen ballinger" under my name.  i kind of like it becuz she is definitly beneath me, but her name doesnt deserve to be near me. jus saying.  im too good.
love
miranda"

Sandra is eighteen years old, from Texas and will soon be going to college! 

Hi Miranda! I know this isn't a drawing but all I really know how to do is digital art and I am more of a graphic design artist so I was really excited to do this project! :D I love your videos they always make me laugh and I honestly can't get enough of you and your singing! It is absolutely bootiful!! I also watch your vlogs which are exciting to see because that way I almost get to know the person behind the character of Miranda. Keep doing what you do and I know that you will become extremely huge on youtube one day like Shane Dawson and others. And you sure know how to rock that lipstick Miranda! lol Have a great day!- Sandra :)

No comments:

Post a Comment