Friday 28 December 2012

Welcome!


Happy new year and welcome to the official Mirfanda Art Blog! This is a place for you to creatively express your love for Miranda Sings with drawings, fashion, film, collage, costume- or whatever else you can think of! Each week, your work will be posted for everybody to see and best of all, Miranda herself will offer her opinion on it. Every Mirfanda is welcome to submit their work, regardless of artistic skill.

Interested? Well, you must be unless you're a hater.
Send your work to mirfandaart@gmail.com and include your name, age, country/state and a few words about you, your artwork and what Miranda means to you. If you have online accounts that you'd like to share, like Twitter or DeviantArt for example, send them too!

Follow @MirfandaArt on Twitter for instant updates on the blog! Miranda can't wait to see your beautiful artwork of her.

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MIRANDA!!!!!! I JUST SENT IN AN ARTWORK OF YOU!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miranda, Im the second comment!!!!! Im telling you i do the greatest impression of you. U could ask just about anybody and they would say i sound exactly like you. People get so annoyed at me for talking like you and im like "HATER BACK OFF!" And just so you know im a BOY MIRFANDA! Pretty special... Not very often u have those. I will never stop believing in you. Youve given me strength and taught me so much. You are a huge inspiration to me and i love you with ALL MY HEART! Keep doing what your doing. If you read this and dont reply i wont be like the people who are like "I will hate you if you dont reply!" WELL... IM NOT A HATER, im a pure Mirfanda right from the start. It would be a really great birthday present (as it is my birthday) if you replied to my email and sent a message back, even a ;) regardless i will stay ur fan till the end (even tho there wont be one cuz ur so beautiful and talented.) Everything about you is amazing and if you dont think Im a Mirfanda, I have dreams about meeting you! I LOVE YOU AND ASPIRE TO BE LIKE YOU

    -Ur number 1 Mirfanda! (if not 1, you pick a number)

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "We love you Miranda. Oh yes we do. We love you Miranda. And we'll be true. When you're not near us, we're blue. Oh Miranda we love you." - Bye Bye Birdie

    ReplyDelete