Saturday 19 January 2013

FROM KEVIN O'CONNELL, IDAHO

"Dear Kevin,
 
its pretty good. you relly captured my pretty. the only thing i would say to make it better is that i look a little bit scared and im never scared unless there is a bug. you should try making me look more not scared next time. also those nostruls are big.
 
love,
miranda."

This gorgeous picture was sent in by Kevin, who is 19 and from Idaho, USA. He was  the very first person to submit their work to the Mirfanda Art Blog!
 
"This is a drawing I made of you on my iPad. I love the way that you sing and also the fact that you share your talent for free because I would pay a lot of money to see it. You are inspirational and I want to be just like you! I hope my picture captures the beauty of your face."

If you would like to hear Miranda's criticism of your very own work, follow the instructions in the blog info'. Thanks to everybody who has already submitted- there's plenty more artwork to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment