Wednesday 3 April 2013

FROM EMILY, ILLINOIS

 
"hi emily,
thank u for drawying that nice portrait of me. i like it a lot. i esspecially like my name above my body.  BUT u made me look sad.  i am not sad rigth now so pretty much that picture is not accurate. but also my eyes are looking to the side and that is accurate because i am looking to the side right now so good work.  im not joking about it. i have to go.
 
Miranda"
 
This romantic image was sent in from Emily, who is 14 and from Chicago!
 
"Hi Miranda and fellow mirfandas,
This is my artwork of you Miranda. (I know, beautiful as always). I drew this because I am a true mirfanda. I wake up every Monday, Thursday, and Saturday thinking about your new vlog/song. I love you so much. You are my biggest role model and you truly complete my life. U are so bootiful and inspiring. I hope you like the picture I drew you sooo... Gotcha!!
~ Emily"
 
Do you have work that you'd like Miranda to critique? Send it in to mirfandaart@gmail.com with your name, age, location and some words about your work and your love for Miranda!
You can also send letters to Miranda directly at this address:
 
MIRANDA SINGS
P.O. Box 62058
Santa Barbara, CA 93160
[Send with a stamped, self-addressed envelope]

No comments:

Post a Comment