Saturday 13 April 2013

FROM JILL A.K.A. JILLIANDA

 "Hi Jill,
 
you did a very good drawing of me.  the only problem is i dont look like a elephant so it doesnt look good.  other then that its good.  I love u very much and i can tell u are a good fan of me so i know it. thanks 4 drawing me. i am. i did.
 
Miranda"
 
This lovely piece is full of character and was sent in by Jill, who has this to say about her work:

"Hi Miranda I love you so much see every videos from all your covers all your vlogs. It would be amazing if you put your my artwork on your vlog because I love you so much and I really want to be an artist. You are my favorite singer I love your voice and style And attitude. If you were anymore perfect you explode, Like into 1 million Miranda amazing pieces, I I loved your cover of gotta be you by One Direction. I don't see how Haley would think to get back together with him even with her knowing he was with her. You are why i love Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays. If your reading this please mention my bestie Grace Farrell becuase she loves you so much also, so when you post on ur vlog you'll give a shiuout to her:) Pleaseeee! Thanks

Love forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever, Jill or Jillianda😏 PS: ithink that emoji looks like you smiling cuz there is nothing more amazing than your smile!!!!!!!!!!!! Love youuuuuuuuu:D"

1 comment:

  1. Thank You!! This is my picture! AH!!!!! This is so awesome:) Please put me on ur vlog as well as other people who drew you!

    ReplyDelete