Saturday 6 April 2013

FROM REBECCA, CALIFORNIA

Miranda in a Snowstorm
 
"Hi Rebecca,
 
wow that is a really deep and inspriing picture. it pretty much captiurs why we need to get rid of cancer in my opinon.  i think we need to get rid of it because its not good.  I think u are a amazing artist. not even kidding.  thanks 4 drawing me.
love,
Miranda"

Rebecca, who is 15 and from Albany, California, sent in this sophisticated and symbolic drawing of Miranda with these words on her work:

"This image is entitled Miranda in a Snowstorm. The snowstorm, pictured in white, represents the persistence of Miranda’s haters and their attempts to hold her back from her well-deserved fame. Miranda’s beautiful, elegant, classy, luscious lips, however, break through this storm and are ever bright. This painting's theme attempts to trace the idea that the beautiful and the talented can overcome anything and continue to become “even more famouser”.

Miranda is an inspiration to all of us. She is probably the most talented person to ever have walked the Earth. When I grow up, I hope to be as beautiful and talented as she is so that I can break through my own personal snow storms.

I LOVE YOU YOU ARE MY FAVORITE OHMYGOSH GJIRSLRNSIKGOLRSNRISKLGJNRSIKGLSRG"

No comments:

Post a Comment