Saturday 6 July 2013

FROM ABBIE DEAN, ENGLAND


"Hi Abbie
I love the art you drawed is relly great. I love the details in my Mac n cheese and in my everything. It looks grate. I especially like that u made my uncle in the pitcure. He doesn't loon like that tho. He looks more hairy.
Love
Miranda"

 This fabulous artwork is from Abbie Dean, who is 19 and from England! You can follow her on Twitter via @LovinColleen!

''Hi Im Abbie and my favourite song is 'Banana Phone'. When I met you Miranda you said we sounded just alike and it was the best day of my life. I drew you with a bowl full of mac and cheese, a magician hat and gas because they are your favourite things. I also drew Noodle. Your Uncle is selling plums.... just saying. Miranda, you once told me you wouldn't be my best friend, but I hope this picture will change your mind. Miranda you're pretty. Lots of love hugs and queefs. Cant wait to see you again in London !!!!''

No comments:

Post a Comment