Saturday 13 July 2013

FROM ALEXA, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA



"Hi alexa
wow this drawling is relly good of me. i feel just like this when im in a dream and i look like that. the only tip i have for you is that its relly dark and i cant see me very goodly.  I am afraid of the dark because thats wherer the demons live so next time makea  sunshine on it.  I dont want my cartoon horse girl to get scared. thank u
love ,
miranda"

This absolutely fantastic digital drawing is by Alexa, who is seventeen years old and from the United States of America! Miranda likes it so much that she uploaded it to her Instagram account and her Tumblr account!

"Drew this on my tablet the other day because you deserve some fanart."
Here you are. A majestic centaur; gliding through space and sharing the beauty of your voice to all who can hear. 
You're great Miranda. Thanks for being great."

2 comments:

  1. Cuz!!! Whoa! It's your cousin Cassie! Crazy.... My mind is blown... But yeah isn't this art awesome! Haha!

    ReplyDelete