Tuesday 5 February 2013

FROM CARLOS PEREZ, SPAIN

 
"Hi carlos,
 
im looking at your picture right now and its pretty good. BUT I look really angry in it and id ont like that. why am i so angry? i dont like that at all. im always HAPPY OK?!?!!? SO DONT EVER DRAW ME ANGRY AGAIN BECAUSE IM NOT ANGRY ONLY HAPPY OK!?!?!? DO YOU UNDERSTAND!??!?! i also dont have a shirt that has red and blue on it so that isnt realiztic. BUT you made my eyes look relly pretty so thank you because my eyes are the window to my eyes and they look nice so good job because you did a good job of that so you did it.
 
love you
Miranda"
 
This vivid piece is by Carlos Pérez, who is 16 and from Spain; you can follow him on Twitter @carlosperezny! Here's a little bit about him:
 
"Hi Miranda! I like listening to music, playing videogames, meet with my friends and watch (and do) videos on YouTube. I love you because you are so beautiful and your singing is the best I've heard... So that's it! My drawing is like the cover of a magazine, because you're a star and you need it... I hope you like it, and if you like it, I can do more! LOVE YOU!!"
 
If you have made anything inspired by Miranda, whatever it may be, feel free to send it in to mirfandaart@gmail.com to get a critique from Miranda herself! Remember to include your name, age, country and a few words about yourself and why you love Miranda! If you want to include your Twitter or YouTube name (or anything else like that), go ahead!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so exited that you posted it! You want me to do more drawings?

    ReplyDelete