Friday 1 February 2013

FROM ROWAN WATSON, VICTORIA

 
"Hey Rowan.
 
Your sims drawing of me is really good. I can tell because im looking at it and its really good. I love australia so thats probly why its good. just saying. I also liked that you drawed it on your computer. you are really lucky that you are allowed to do that. last time I drew on my moms computer i got in huge trouble because i used a permanent marker and it ruined the screen. other then that, this picture is really good job. so yeah. im hungry.
 
love, miranda"
 
 
Innovative thinking from Rowan with this unique medium! He is 19 and lives in Victoria, Australia.
 
"This is a character I made of you in the computer game The Sims 3. I am a very big Mirfanda so I wanted the chance to live your famous life by controlling you in the game. If you think that's rude I don't even care about it, as long as I can try to be you. I think the character looks just like you, very bootiful and volumptuous. I also think the dancing photo shows your sexy side, a side I believe all Mirfandas wish to see more of.
You are my all-time favourite youtuber, you make me smile and your music lifts my spirits. I am especially impressed by your skill in foreign languages such as Italian, Spanish and Korean. I have shown many of my friends your videos but all of them are haters. They haven't discouraged me though, and I love you nonetheless.
Lastly, I want to ask you to consider visiting Australia again for more performances, because watching your show and having the chance to meet you in person would be amazing beyond belief.
Thank you for inspiring me, and God bless."
 
Posts will now be twice a week, every Saturday and Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment