Friday 8 February 2013

FROM SASHA, MARYLAND

 
"dear sasha
 
you are cheating. this is not a drawing. i can tell because it is a picture and i can see it and i see that is it a picture yes not a drawying and its supposed to be art. so just saying. you look a lot like me though so good job on that. you look very pretty. the only advice i have for you is next time be a drawing and not a picture. thank u . i love u
 
love miranda"

This wonderful impression of Miranda was sent in by Sacha who is 14 and from Maryland. It's hard to tell them apart! Here's what she has to say about her outfit:

"Hey guys, me Sasha"
Dear Miranda,
I love that you just made a blog! I look forward to Mirandays, Mirthursdays, and Singing Saturday's because you INSPIRE me to be who I am and not to let the HATERS BOTHER ME! I love to dress up fancy to look like you because you are my ROLE MODEL!
Your MirFANda,
Sasha, (14), M.D. ❤
PS- What shade of lipstick do you use? It looks better and better everyday!
Subscribe to HappySmappy98 HATERS BACK OFF!!!!

Sent with love. :)

Do you have something you want to send in? Remember, we accept anything creative (even if Miranda doesn't count it as art)! So get creating and send it in to hear Miranda's personal critique!

1 comment:

  1. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING MY MODEL POSE!
    I am so sorry it's not art, I didn't realize it was only an art blog. But I hope you will forgive me- I sent you a Valentine's Day gift as well as some artwork to your P.O Box! For your next vlog could you do the topic 'What is in my Closet?' Thanks again! PS I loved your cat song that you wrote! XX

    ReplyDelete