Wednesday 20 February 2013

FROM CEYHUN FIRAT, ISTANBUL

 
"Dear Ceyhun
 
WOW that picture u drawed was really good. it looks just like me im not even kidding. Your from turkey? I didnt know people could come from turkeys. i thought only chickens did. but god works in misterius ways. I would give your drawyin an A FOR AXSELLENT! I love it and it s one of my favorites. thank.
 
love u
miranda"
 
This fabulous drawing is from Cehun Firat (@ceyhunfirat), who is 14 and from Istanbul! Here are his words on his work and love for Miranda:
 
"Last summer was really great for me. Because that was when I first started watching your videos. I also drew this picture back then. I know it's not that good but I hope you like it!
PS: OMG ! (Oh, Miranda's Great!)"
 
If you want to be featured on the blog, with a guarunteed critique from Miranda, send your work to mirfandaart@gmail.com with your name, age and where you live. Remember to write a few words about your work and why you adore Miranda; every submission will be featured!

No comments:

Post a Comment