Wednesday 27 March 2013

FROM AARON MCDERMOTT, INDIANA

 
"Dear Aaron,
That is a really good drawing you drawed of me. I really like the rainbow colors in the background the most. But I don't like that you gave me a beard because I don't unless u look really close. So take that off. Ok bye
Miranda"
 
Aaron is 19 and from Indiana. He sent this work in with a few words about it:
 
"I made this artsy picture on photoshop because I love you so much. I
was inspired by your singing! Mirfanda forever!"
 
If you want Miranda to critique your work, send it in to mirfandaart@gmail.com with your name, age, where you live and a few words about your work! Every submission will be featured!


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for reviewing this! I am so happy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem Aaron! Feel free to submit more in the future!

      Delete