Saturday 23 March 2013

FROM KAYLA ABBOTT, NEW YORK


"Kayla,
wow u did a really great job drawing me.  its really beautiful i can tell because im looking at it. I like that I'm looking to the side.  im probly looking at my uncle. he is always by my side.  
Thanks 4 coming to my show i nNYC!  It was grate meeting you.  i love this drawling.
 
love,
Miranda"
 
This fabulous piece is by Kayla Abbott, from Long Beach in New York; she is 13 and claims to be a #1 Mirfanda! Thanks Kayla!
 
"Hi Miranda! I am your number one fan. I've been to all your shows and watched EVERY single one of your videos. I am also going back to Birdland in March! My name is Kayla Abbott and I am 13 years old, I live in Long Beach New York (long island). I have been thorough a lot lately after my town Long Beach New York was destroyed by Hurricane Sandy. Watching your videos make my whole day <3 Me and my best friend are addicted to your videos. During school every Monday and Thursday we run to the bathroom and go on my phone and watch you miranday, and mirthursday vlog<3 I love you because you are soooo funny. I can not help but die when I see your videos. during December I watched your other vlog too witch was amazing! im so interested in your life, hope you would be in mine to :) please put this up! (even though im not that great at drawing I just wanted you to notice me!) im so essited to see if you put it up and for your next vlog. Hater back off, js saying.  right me back if you can, that would make me cry of happiness, lovee ya!"

No comments:

Post a Comment