Wednesday 13 March 2013

FROM AJ, CALIFORNIA


"Hi AJ,
THanks for drawing me. I'm coming to san francico on march 17th so you should be prety excited. i beter meet u there. your drawying is really good. the only thing i would change is that the pink lipgloss you put on my lips looks like leftover food. i always eat the food on my lips after my meal. its my favorite part. also my hair is longer then that. just sayng. haters back off!
love,
miranda"
 
This bright picture was sent in by AJ, who is 17 and from California! Here's some words on the work:
 
"Hi Miranda!! I am a HUGE fan of yours. You r such an inspiration. Can you pleez have a show in San Francissco? Anyways, for my art, I wanted to keep the attention on your luscious lips, so I added pink lip gloss on top of your red lipstik. I hope you like it cuz I wprked soooooo hard on it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment