Wednesday 6 March 2013

FROM JACK, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA


"Hi jack,
Thanks for writing and drawing that pic of me. its beutiful.  I love how skinny you made me.  I look super in shape and perfect as usual.  I also love how long my hair is. my biggest advice to you would be to not draw ever again.  just sayin.  no offense.  my uncle keeps yelling at me to clean up the dog pee pee but i dont want to because im really busy and it smells bad.  thanks for drawing me.
love,
miranda"

This innovative work is from 'me', who is 12 and this is what he has to say about his work:

"hey miranda itz me i drew this for ur it took me 12 howers like that iz so much time but i dont care cuz im a real mirfanda but i hope u like it and u can help me grow and develop cuz im only 12 so ya

by: me obviously
age: 12
palce: united states duh im not poor

i rlly like miranda and she is my life and like we should be bffs cuz i love her!!!
the drawing is miranda in her read famouz pants and her uncles shirt cuz dats how she dos it!!!! 
plz give me critisim cuz i think i can imporove (ya rite) and then be a better artist and i wannt to be ur personal artist cuz im reeally good obviously so yeah!!!
bye miranda I LOVE YU :3"

No comments:

Post a Comment