Saturday 4 May 2013

FROM BEN, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

 
"Hi Ben,
I like your pitchur of me. thanks for drawing it.  i can tell u are a good mirfanda.  but i really dont apreciate that you made my hair look like spagetti, because id ont like spagetti. i only like spagettios and yeh right.  im not even kidding.  but i like my big pretty eyes so good job on that.  i love u.  ok bye. no.  i know it.  stop. ok i am
love,
miranda"
 
Ben from the United States of America sent in this fashionable piece to the Mirfanda Art Blog. He is twelve years old!
 
"I drew this picture for Miranda because I’m a huge mirfanda and I love her.  (What’s not to love?  She’s wonderful at everything.)  I drew this because I really wanted to do a piece of art that really showcased her beauty and musical talent.  You might say that it’s bad, but really, it’s just abstract."

No comments:

Post a Comment