Wednesday 15 May 2013

FROM EMMILY, AUSTRALIA

 
"Hi Emmily,
thank u for drawing a pitchur of me. it is relaly good. I can see it.  I like the world that you drew to show that I am famous all over the world. but you should have put the universe because im famus all over the universe. not just the world.  just saying. i love u.  thanks again 4 drawling me.
love,
Miranda"
 
This diagram was sent in from Emmily who has this to say about her work:
 
"Hi Miranda my name is Emmily and I'm 13 years old I live in Australia I love to draw and when I saw this video I thought to my self I must draw a picture for Miranda. I drew a picture of you and added some fancy writing can you please give me some advice to make me a better drawer and please follow me on twitter my name is Embet kk on it thank you your the best I love you and please reply bye 💗💗💗💗💗 I hope you like the picture 😃"

No comments:

Post a Comment