Saturday 11 May 2013

FROM EMILY MURRAY, CALIFORNIA

"Emily, 
hi.  i love u too. thanks for writing to me. i look really nice in that drawing u did of me that you drawed.  i really like the buttons on my shirt because they look like holes and i love holes.  my biggest advice for you would be dont put bugs in poeples hair when u are drawing. its rude. no offense. just saying.
love,
miranda"

Thanks for your submission, Emily! Emily is fourteen years old and from California; this is what she has to say about Miranda:


"I love you so much Miranda! You are my life!! My friend and I love you sooo much! We talk like you and sing like you all the time! One time we even dressed like you and took pictures. We were in your Halloween contest also....shoulda won just saying. When I grow up I wanna be just like you!!! I did this art on my ipad. At school we have iPads so instead of learning in class I thought it would be more fun to draw yooo!! I wish I was as bootiful as you. Also can you give me some singing tips two?  I am an aspiring singer and entertainer! Thank you for being my role model and teaching me to not worry about the haters! Hopefully I can see you in concert one day! Love youuuu! I also attached a picture of me modeling. Any tips on that too?
Love,
Your 1 fan,
Emily Murray~~~tAdahhhh"

No comments:

Post a Comment