Wednesday 29 May 2013

FROM HANNAH, INDIANA


"Hi hannah

wow that is a really good drawling of me. i love the lips the best because they r beutoiful like me. I do NOT like that their is strips on the paper. next time use normal kind of paper without lines becuz i dont like it at ALL or sels.  so just saying. love u
love
miranda"

This beautiful illustration is by Hannah, who is 16 and from Indiana! This is what she has to say about Miranda:

"I drew this because you are my Muse and u are all I ever draw. You are the best Singer on the internet and on the world."

If you would like your work featured on the blog and a fantastic critique from Miranda herself, just send your work to mirfandaart@gmail.com with your name, age, location and some words about your work and your love for Miranda!
Follow @MirfandaArt for updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment